Saturday, June 9, 2012

"Bye Gram..."

Had a great visit with "Gram" this week.  We went house-hunting, to the pool, found more things to buy at JoAnn Fabrics, and Dagny got a haircut. She sure does love her Grandma.  I don't know how many times we heard "Gram, chase me!....and pop out!"  She loves it when people "pop out" from behind something and get her.



Giving CPR to Baby....It was a rough day at the pool.



Trying on the new clothes Gram brought for Dagny...





  
This little hallway playhouse is an idea I found on Pinterest.  http://www.ikatbag.com/2012/03/house-in-hallway.html  It's a work-in-progress...I still want to add a back "screen door", shrubbery, more flowers in the window box, a bird house, a trash can, a picket fence, a skylight, and some more pockets just for fun!  Dagny had a blast playing with grandma in the new tent.





After dropping Grandma off at the airport shuttle, I heard this little voice in the back seat saying "Bye Gram..." periodically on the drive home.  We can't wait to have Gram living close by!

1 comment:

  1. The hallway playhouse turned out great! I may be making a trip to JoAnn's myself. :)

    ReplyDelete