Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hawaii Trip

We actually did it!  We actually took the time to fly Space A to a nice place.  This was the cheapest vacation ever because we were also able to crash with Jess and Jenny at Hickam AFB.  It was so much fun to catch up and hang out with old friends!  Hawaii was much more enjoyable this time around even though I was still sick.  We had a blast watching Dagny experience new things like hiking in the rain, finding a love of sand, rainbows, riding the "Pineapple Express" train, and riding the "really big plane".

She has grown up so much and is now an excellent traveler! Unfortunately somebody (ahem...Dagny) must have been fiddling with the camera because we realized when we got home that it had been set to 3 MP instead of 15 MP...so ALL of our pics are poor resolution.  Oh well, we'll just have to go again!

*There is also a random picture of me with "Weeman" from Jackass.  He just happened to be doing a "support the troops tour" in the Hickam BX when we went in there.  I told Ryan to just drop me off and pick me up later so I could wait in line and take a picture for Liesel!  I don't know how many hours she and I spent illegally downloading Jackass episodes in college and watching them over each other's house with chips and dip!  It was a real bonding experience and we laughed until we cried so many times! Ah memories....:)




































No comments:

Post a Comment